Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the League

Go down

Welcome to the League Empty Welcome to the League

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 am

Welcome to the league, I created it because I was tired of playing against guys who run trick wildcat plays and WR's screens all day only to match their nano blitzing defense that exploited the glitches in the game. I prefer playing sim style (simulates realistic gameplay) and there's no better way to enjoy the game of Madden than playing with people who have the same appreciation for the sport. I've always thought that franchises were much more interactive and rewarding then random victories and thanks to EA's online franchise we are able to have this franchise and build a strong community of quality gamers.

The reason I chose the fantasy draft opposed to the regular teams is because it creates better parity throughout the league. Every team is guaranteed to have at least two of the best players at their respective positions on each team (unless someone did an extremely poor job of drafting). This makes every game challenging because you have to scout your opponent to see what their strengths and weaknesses are combined with their owner's style of play.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down