Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best league and were ruining it

4 posters

Go down

best league and were ruining it Empty best league and were ruining it

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 pm

guys usualy this league moves quick the commish is cool and its been the best lg ive bn in n im in greeners lgs kap i can go on ..... my point is we need to keep this going

we need to all add eachother as friends on psn .. makes finding eachother and trading easyr anyway , we shouldnt have trouble playing our games no more extensions..

who here joined to sit around n wait to play? bc i kno i joined for the playoff race my own team and to fight for a playoff spot..but some players never show up/play and dont say why dont even try ..

some ppl get around the whens the last time he signed on rules by signing on and off real quick... thats bs if you get caught doin that so that u wont get ur game simmed or w/e ur idea was .. it should be considered cheating..

but really guys come on lets step it up the commish did all he can lets do our part ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

best league and were ruining it Empty Re: best league and were ruining it

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:06 pm

I totally agree...that would be a great idea if everyone could add everyone in this franchise as a friend. Or at the bare minimum...go down your schedule and add all your future opponents as friends. At least that way you can get an idea when those guys will be on and learn their schedules. That's a great idea JohnnyLagz! I don't really get why some of the people are still playing. I would boot the most troublesome guys...but I'm already sick and tired of playing the CPU. My idea with this new "no extensions" rant was to slowly eliminate all problem players...instead of removing them all at once. It is already hard enough to find new legit guys to join...I couldn't imagine trying to go out and find 10 new legit active players...it just wouldn't happen. But adding your future opponents as friends is a great idea.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  djgamer134 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 pm

The best thing to do is to add your next opponent the week before. So i play scrillstar this week. I added him as a friend last week. Also i send a message with my mobile # , email and aim to make communicating. I only missed one game this season using this method.

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Yeah...I just wish everyone would communicate like that.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

best league and were ruining it Empty at the least

Post  GREENERRRR Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm

every1 should have their divisional opponents as friends - they play them twice a year

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down