Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE

+6
tomer629
kavorka2
ScHlOeR87
jmojsoski
falconfansince81
Ryno341
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should we boot Boywonder to save the SIM league?

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 14

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE

Post  jmojsoski Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm

i honesty believe if everyone was as good as boywonder we would not be having this discussion...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 am

I don't want to be "good" like Boybore. I play Madden because I enjoy the strategy of football. I could care less about all of the little tricks you can pull out. I don't even look up how to do all that cheezing bullshit.

And you're right you could be next. If you play anything like Boybore I would love to have you out of the league. Go ahead and go make your lvl 25 and above top 100 ranked league. That's totally fine with me. Maybe you would have more fun with some what you call "real" competition. But here we would like to enjoy as close to real football as we can. And if that's what you're here for I love having you in this league. So make a decision, and make it fast.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:05 am

we can play a ranked game.... and good luck trying to boot me.....i will be pretty impressed if you can pull that off..i doubt you will have have as many people disliking my style of play like they do boywonders...and accept my ranked game offer and u will c a taste of how i play...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Empty my vote

Post  kavorka2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 am

seriously, i dont know why QBxKilla was even mentioned on this. greenerr was not the only one that was against him being in the league, i mentioned it to him multiple times that the leagues would be better off without him. It sucks to have a 'good' player (good meaning beats almost everyone) booted out of our leagues, but I do believe its for the BEST when someone is just playing like a fool and dominating by madden glitches, they dont deserve to be in these leagues (i agree with ryno on this one). I also agree with greenerr that if it wasnt for rules set up, leagues probablyl wouldnt be as successful as they are. I am with the peoples votes, maybe the players in boywonders division can have the strongest say on this, since they play him the most. I AM IN NO WAY AGAINST BOOTING PLAYERS THAT JUST PLAIN DOMINATE, kudos for them.. i am against players that use madden glitches to win. *and if many people complain about a player, we should start listening

as for boywonder in my personal opinion, i do know he IS NOT LIKE qbxkilla. at least when i have played him. only thing that bugged me was his 'user catches'. there was almost no way in stopping his passing offense. but would we boot him for that? i dont know..

qbxkilla by the way, would nanoblitz the whole time, would run like a wild chicken to one side of the field 10 yards back and throw it to the other side of the field where you cant even see anything. seriously. cant remember all the other things he would do.

Jmo, do not worry, if your name hasnt come up in 'booting' discussions, it probably never will. qbxkilla and boywonder have come up since the beginning. and i do remember playing you first season in deathwish playoffs and you would go for it on fourth and LONG on your side of the field (that was kind of annoying, especially since it was playoffs), dont remember if u used to squib quick too...

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Empty p.s.

Post  kavorka2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 am

i was the one that recruited him. i hadnt played him before i recruited him, i saw his name on the easports website and saw his online record, so decided to send him a message. he decided to join deathwish and greenerrr leagues. he didnt join mine because we hadnt even drafted yet.

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 pm

You guys keep saying I don't play sim football I really just don't understand y not the game I played versus tomer he ran 4-6 cover 3 atleast 80 percent of the time most ppl really don't use that many plays on D I see it all the time but you guys ccomplain when I do it because I win my D is far from unstopable jmo put up 40 on me u guys do player of the week for fewest points allowed I think I only won once rhyno I don't know what the beef is u have with me all this name calling really isn't necessary i follow every rule I have never even ran 155 I user catch not rocket catch its a huge difference trust me if I rocket catched ppl really would want me out as far a the run game tomer u ran your wr in motion also on some running plays I really do like being in these leagues if there iis something u guys want me to do or stop doing I am willing to do this just let me kno saying I don't play sim football is just a load of crap way too broad just say what's wrong and as far as me being this idot football player who can't make adjustments think about this if I run a D that u are having a hard time against and I keep running it cause u having diffculties against it wouldn't that mean u are the one who can't make adjustments I have no problem with u guys discussing me but the name calling is tasteless I truly believe if I wasn't in franchise someone else would dominte the same way probably JMO then u guys will be pointing out everything u hate about his game play I hope u guys understand that I really am not a bad person or player just because u have a hard time against it don't mean its cheesing its just the person is really good or your really bad
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm

the difference is jmo has dominated our league pretty much since it started but he's a legit player so we no qualms about it.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:12 pm

For the 100 time what makes him legit and me not I don't break any rules
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Empty ....

Post  djgamer134 Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Boywonder should NOT be booted. Yeah i lost to him twice. Yeah he may be a "lil" cheesy. But he is a really good player. I know he is making me a better player. And he wasn't cocky when he beat me the first time nor the second time.

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

VOTE TO SAVE OUR SIM LEAGUE - Page 2 Empty my 2 cents (well i guss its a penny in Canadian Funds! LOL!)

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 am

I want to thank Ryno for being so passionate about our lg and for doing what he believes is best for its growth and continued success - i have much respect for that... too many guys sit on the sideline and say lil if anything - iour Network would be much stronger if players were more like him... ty so much for what you do...

Having officially posted my respect and admiration for Ryno - i want every to realize i voted to keep Boywonder in the LG...

Hear is the problem as i see it... We have to ask ourselves is BW ability to make user catches (some reffer to as rocket catches) and to use his Hit-stick on defense - is this advantage that he has EARNED THROUGH PRACTICE AND HARDWORK - is it cheating? i am of the opinion that his skills are not cheating and i strive to improve my game to counter those skills...

My only problem with Boywonder is the fact that he stays in 1 defensive formation the entire game... I have thought long and hard to come up with a reasonable and fair rule to help persuade/motivate him into switching into other defense - and u guys know - i am not shy about making rules! LOL! but i cannot think of a fair and reasonable rule- the problem is - he stays in a well known base defense (the 4-6)... its EZ for us to limit the use of down specific offenses and defenses (hence the goalline and 1-5-5 rule)... but if a player wants to sit in a "base defense" - (such as the 3-4, 4-3 or yes - the 4-6) - that is his football business - i would argue that its more effective (and more fun) - when guys play various defenses tryn to out-wit their opponents next move through the anticipation of his next play by varying his defensive schematics - but ultimately its his call - its not totally OUTRAGOUS TO stay in a base defense and rarely leave it - (and i have seen him play other defenses - in 3rd and forever situations or a prevent defense at the end of a half)... and it would be only fair for him to ask me, "how many SuperBowls have u won Coach Greene?" and i would have to answer - NONE - and he as won a few - so he must be doing something right with his play-calling...

What i would like to do is ask Boywonder to consider to vary his play calling a lil bit - u have shown that u r a DOMINATE PLAYER and u have my personal respect (and many other in the Network as well)-but, how much fun is it to play the same way over and over? - why not try new things -maybe u will find another aspect of the game that would be effective for you - and this in turn would only make you a better player over-all - pls consider this BW...

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 am

Lol thank u greenrrr that's all I've been asking for I'm a team player I don't mind doing things for the betterment of the league I think your suggestion is a great idea. On another note can someone please go to youtube and look up rocket catch cause I don't rocket catch I'm not sure where that's coming from but there one more problem at this point it seems like ppl are just trying to find things to bitch about I don't mind running different types of D but how far will this go I just don't want to have a whole list of "boywonder rules"
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 am

First off thank you for acknowledging my commitment to the league Greenerrrr. That's what really made me try to make a stand about this situation.

It's looking like the vote from within our league is to keep this guy around. However, it seems like he got himself booted by not being accountable. How do you not play the Super Bowl game? Come on man....you are just fueling my fire. Twisted Evil

I feel like this season, especially the playoffs, was a big waste. Obviously, for me I feel stronger about this having had to play him in the first round lol. But I really think he ruined what could of been our best and most competitive season yet. I just hope that he stays booted, and we can finish this league on a high note, being that I predict the next season to prob be our last at full force with MLB: The Show coming out. If I had it my way we'd play it out all 10 seasons, but I know this is unrealistic.

This is more or less a plea to Deathwish to keep him out of the league based off of a) suspect play, and b) accountability. (A) of course is purely debatable, which we have

J-mo I know we clash on ideals often, especially that which has to do with how the game should be play, but I still want you to know I respect you as an active member of this league. Thank you for your commitment, and passion, even though it's usually in the opposite direction of mine. lol

Anyways, I wanted to try and keep this brief so that everyone would read it and hopefully we can put an end to this chapter and move on and have the best franchise leagues around this coming season. Thanks guys.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 am

thankz....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 am

Ryno341 wrote:
I feel like this season, especially the playoffs, was a big waste. Obviously, for me I feel stronger about this having had to play him in the first round lol. But I really think he ruined what could of been our best and most competitive season yet. I just hope that he stays booted, and we can finish this league on a high note, being that I predict the next season to prob be our last at full force with MLB: The Show coming out. If I had it my way we'd play it out all 10 seasons, but I know this is unrealistic.

I agree ryno, this season was wasted imo. Sucks that you lost to him too. I could accept my loss if it was to a straight player but it wasn't. Hell when i joined these franchises I figured Id never win a superbowl. I was happy if I could just make the playoffs. Then I made it to the AFC championship only to lose to a cheeser. Makes me wonder why I played 17 games to get there just to have someone who doesnt follow the sim rules beat me by 3 as time expired.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

That is why I booted him bros. Let's move forward. No sense in fretting over the past...I wish I would have done what I did earlier in the season...take your anger out on the field.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2